Like almost every website today, ours uses so-called cookies. They help us make our site work in the best possible way to make your stay as easy and comfortable as possible!
What personal data do we collect?
We have minimized the collection of personal data through the website, leaving everything in your hands. We only collect data that you provide to us, in the form of a message sent through the contact form on the website, through the option to leave a comment, through the subscription form for new publications / download a free book, through the forms to save space in webinar or book purchase. This data could be: Name, Email address, Personal website address, Billing information.
What do we use the collected data for?
- We use the data collected from our contact form only for feedback from you regarding your inquiry / request / question. We do not provide this data to third parties.
- The data filled in when leaving comments is used only to determine whether the comment comes from a real person or a bot. Only your name will be visible on the public part of the website after you leave a comment, but we give you the freedom to use a pseudonym.
- Through the email and the name you leave when subscribing to our Newsletter, we send you a notification every time we have a new post on the website.
- We use the information you fill in when purchasing a book or booking a place for a webinar or other service that requires payment to identify you when providing the product or service in question.
How long do we store your data?
Your data is stored for a period of 1 year and then automatically deleted from the system. The data you provide to us for a subscription to notifications is deleted only after you unsubscribe from that subscription.
What are my rights as a consumer?
You have certain rights to your data as a user of this website and you may request it from us, here are some of it:
Right to data portability
You have the right to transfer your data from one service provider to another. This needs to happen in a format that is understandable to most devices. You can request all your data stored on this website.
The right to be forgotten
If users no longer wish to visit the website and use its services, they have the right, after downloading their data, to request their complete deletion. You can send a request to delete the data and our administrators will perform the process. You will then not be able to log in to your account.
/ You need to be a registered user /
Right to anonymity
You have the right to be anonymous! Go to your account and change your settings. Go to your account and make the data you want anonymous.
/ You need to be a registered user /
Right to data correction
This ensures that users can adjust their data at any time. Contact us to let us know what you’d like us to change about your data.
Right to prohibit the use of data
Individuals may request that their data not be used for any additional processes. The information will be retained but will not be used.
Right to be informed
In the event of a leak of personal data, victims have the right to be notified within 72 hours of the event.
The Cookies Act is part of the Online Privacy Act. Websites are required to obtain the consent of their visitors in order to store or retrieve information from and on their browser.
What cookies do we use?
Here are their names:
How can I turn off cookies?
All modern browsers allow you to change cookie settings. You can usually find these settings in your browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu. To be aware of these settings, the following links can help you or you can use the “Help” button on your browser’s menus for more details:
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS .
Please remember that if you decide to stop cookies, some sections of our site may not work properly.
for Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Tools> Internet Options> Privacy Tab
- Use the slider to set the options, or use the advanced options (Advanced ()
- Tools> Cookie Manager OR
- Edit> Preferences> Privacy & Security
- Set options at the Cookies point
- Cookie Sites allows settings by domains: Block / Session / Allow
- Stored Cookies opens a cookie management window that displays details of stored cookies, with the ability to delete or block
- Opera> Settings> Preferences… OR
- Ctrl + F12
- Advanced> Cookies
- Delete new cookies when exiting Opera – delete new cookies after closing the browser. If you visit a new site that stores information in cookies, after closing the browser, the newly created cookies are automatically deleted.
- Manage Cookies – organizing cookies.
for Google Chrome:
- Options> Advanced settings
- Privacy> Content settings> Cookies
- Allow setting of local data (recommended) – the value is set by default.
- Allow setting of local data only for the current session.
- Block site data completely.
- Block third-party cookies – yes / no
- Clear cookies and other site and plug-in data when I close my browser – yes / no
For any additional questions and objections, please contact us at: email@example.com